I: Your Information
We collect some information in order to provide our services. While it is up to you to disclose your personally identifiable information, we reserve the right to not render services or register you as a user. Personally identifiable information dictates information that can be used to identify you as an individual, including, but not limited to:
- Your name, Company, Email Address, Phone Number, Billing address, and Shipping Address
- your User ID and Password
- Account preferences and settings
- Session and Cookie data for your login session
- Other Identifying information (Social Media handles, etc)
II: What we do with it
We make use of your personally identifiable information in order to, but not limited to:
- Personalize your experience (Your information enables us to customize the way we respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your requests for customer service and support needs)
- To Process Transactions
- For internal business operations
III: Our Privacy Responsibilities
If you’re going to trust us with your information, there need to be some assurances. With your information, we will:
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. This can include, for instance, the use of SSL to protect communications between your computer and our network, the use of encryption on sensitive data, and the use of payment gateway providers (Such as Paypal) as to prevent us from requiring or handling your sensitive financial information.
- Never sell or rent your personal information to a third or outside party.
- Not disclose your information to a third or outside party except:
- As necessary to render services or products you have ordered, such as, but not limited to, providing it to a carrier to deliver products or communicating with your bank or payment provider
- As required by law, for example, but not limited to, a subpoena, search warrant or court order
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- In the event of another party acquiring our business
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of ioTheory, it’s users, or others, which may include but not limited to exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk mitigation
IV: Your Privacy Responsibilities
It’s not all on us to protect your information, there’s a few bits you need to do. To protect your information, you agree to:
- Never share your user ID and password with another person
- Log out of the ioTheory website or web panel(s) when finished.
- Take customary precautions to guard against malware (Viruses, Trojan Horses, Keyloggers, etc) by, for example, installing and updating suitable anti-virus software
V: Other Information
We may collect other information attached to o your identity. This includes, but is not limited to, logging your IP address and domain name of your computer and logging your actions across our websites and web panels.
VI: External Data Storage
We may store your data on servers or computers owned by ioTheory, and we may also utilize servers provided by third party vendors with whom we have contracted. This includes, but is not limited to, storing backups of your information.
VII: Users outside the US
ioTheory’s operations are primarily located in the United States. Should you provide information to us, the information will be transferred into the United States. By providing information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herin.
VIII: Information collected from Children
We refuse service to children under the age of 13 and will not knowingly internally maintain information about anyone under said age. Any persons requesting service, that are under the age of 13, must have a parent or guardian do so in place of themselves. For more information, see the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
IX: Your Consent
If we decide to change our privacy poicy, we will post those changes to this page and update the modification date.